Recruitment Panel: Malte Stien, Ranjitha Batni, Phil Miller, Tim Slater
Chair: Malte Stien
Humanetix is a young and dynamic enterprise looking to extend our team developing and
operating care management solutions for the Australian and international market.
We are seeking to complement our team with an experienced and versatile Senior Test
Analyst to work closely with our Software Developers and Business Analysts. You will be
self-driven and come with solid experience in both manual testing and API testing. We also
expect you to have a good understanding of software development in general and microservices architectures in particular. You will have experience leading a testing team, small
Our offer to you:
- a great environment to work in: a small, friendly and innovative team of committed
- a vision you can embrace: we are actively improving the lives of aged care residents and
those that look after them;
- sound and mature software engineering practices;
- working remotely; if you are not located in or around Canberra, we expect you to visit
our office occasionally for face-to-face time (travel restrictions allowing).
You will be playing an important role working as part of an agile development team
testing/verifying and validating our innovative care management solutions. This will
- designing manual and automated test cases that verify/validate software conformance to
- performing such test cases on the front-end (UI) level on desktop, web and mobile
- performing API testing on our back-end services;
- raising and managing defects through to resolution;
- creating test reports and participating in test reviews;
- providing input to the improvement of verification and validation processes.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years experience testing enterprise software and/or web applications in an agile
- experience creating manual and automated test cases that verify/validate software;
- knowledge of and experience in automated testing tools for designing, executing and
managing test cases for complex web applications;
- have a good understanding of software development in general and micro-services
architectures in particular;
- knowledge and experience in system and integration testing, regression testing and
user acceptance testing;
- practical experience with an API testing tool, e.g. Postman.
You should also have:
- a history of being respected by your colleagues above, below and side-ways;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- excellent analytical abilities;
- a desire and talent for mentoring others and providing direction;
- the desire to excel in what you do and help others to do the same;
- great attention to detail;
- work effectively as part of a team;
- and be focused, motivated and self-starting.
Furthermore, we highly value:
- a Bachelor degree in an IT related area, such as computer science, business informatics or
- experience in the health care industry and testing of clinical information system and/or
other high-reliability software;
- experience testing on mobile devices on both iOS and Android;
- experience working with defect management tools such as Jira;
- experience working with source control/version control tools;
- experience working in a start-up and/or small to medium company.
Please apply with a dedicated cover letter to be considered for the role.
Please send your applications with a covering email/letter to email@example.com.
Humanetix is an innovative Australian company that is transforming the
management of healthcare. Our care management system for the residential aged care market has
independently been shown to save 20% of the time of nurses and carers; time that can be better
spent caring for residents. At the same time, the system collects significantly more data; data that
is vital for clinical decision making. This leads to documented improvements in health outcomes.
Humanetix has been a finalist in the 2017 Patient Safety Innovation Award.