Recruitment Panel: Malte Stien, Sofia Zainal, Tom Saunders, Annette Vincent
Chair: Malte Stien
Humanetix is a young and dynamic enterprise based in Canberra/ACT looking to extend our team developing and operating care management solutions for the Australian and international market.
We are seeking to complement our team with an experienced and versatile Business Analyst. You will be self-driven and come with a strong Business Analysis background. We are expecting you to have a strong ability and willingness to research the aged care and acute care domains and to quickly immerse yourself in them. We also expect you to have a good understanding of software development in general—and micro-services architectures in particular—enabling you to view our customers' challenges through the lens of what is technically feasible.
Our offer to you:
- a great environment to work in: a small, friendly and innovative team of committed professionals;
- a vision you can embrace: we are actively improving the lives of aged care residents and those that look after them;
- sound and mature software engineering practices;
- working remotely; if you are not located in or around Canberra, we expect you to visit our office occasionally for face-to-face time (travel restrictions allowing).
As part of our Business Analysis Team you will be working closely with our existing and potential customers as well as our agile Software Engineering Team. This will entail:
- developing a thorough understanding of the Humanetix product suite;
- researching and developing a thorough understanding of the acute care and aged care sector and the relevant regulator landscape;
- facilitating workshops externally and internally with potential and existing customers as well as our Software Engineering Team, respectively;
- acting as the conduit between our customer base and our Software Engineering Team;
- analysing and developing an understanding of customer needs and advising customers on the best ways Humanetix products can assist them with their business;
- developing and documenting requirements for our product suite;
- authoring end-user documentation and providing training to end-users;
- participating in user-acceptance testing and other forms of testing;
- travelling occasionally within Australia (once possible).
We would like to hear from you if you:
- have 5+ years extensive experience in requirements elicitation and analysis;
- have 3+ years experience in agile software development environments;
- have excellent high-level analytical skills and the ability to create;
- have extensive experience interacting with customers and partners;
- have a good understanding of software development in general and micro-services architectures in particular;
- are creative, focused and motivated with great attention to detail;
- have some experience in data modelling.
You should also have:
- a history of being respected by your colleagues above, below and side-ways;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, technical writing in particular;
- excellent analytical abilities;
- a desire and talent for mentoring others and providing direction;
- the desire to excel in what you do and help others to do the same;
- great attention to detail;
- work effectively as part of a team;
- and be focused, motivated and self-starting.
Furthermore, we highly value:
- a Bachelor degree in an IT related area, such as computer science, business informatics or other;
- higher-level degree/Masters;
- an interest in healthcare;
- experience in the acute care and/or aged care space;
- experience working in a start-up and/or small to medium company.
Please apply with a dedicated cover letter to be considered for the role.
Please send your applications with a covering email/letter to email@example.com.
Humanetix is an innovative Australian company that is transforming the
management of healthcare. Our care management system for the residential aged care market has
independently been shown to save 20% of the time of nurses and carers; time that can be better
spent caring for residents. At the same time, the system collects significantly more data; data that
is vital for clinical decision making. This leads to documented improvements in health outcomes.
Humanetix has been a finalist in the 2017 Patient Safety Innovation Award.